List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: SPAM: Event when mouse moves into the screen's corner
From:       "Chris Howells" <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-17 11:00:49

On Friday 17 September 2004 11:56, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 September 2004 17:19, Hans Oischinger wrote:
> > I've received a feature request that would enable Komposé to show up when
> > the user moves the mouse in a specified corner of the screen.
>
> Have you looked you the corner auto-lock for the screensaver is
> implemented?

This has been implemented (properly) since akademy for kdesktop/kscreensaver.

kdesktop uses the xautolock program (or more accurately, code from it) to
detect whether the mouse cursor has been in the corner of the screen for a
certain number of settings. The code is in kdebase/kdesktop.

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C