List:       kde-devel
Subject:    moving windows outside destop boundaries
From:       Alex <amm2 () andrew ! cmu ! edu>
Date:       2004-09-10 22:26:54

Hi,
I noticed that on recent KDE versions, while I can move a window halfway
out of the left,right or bottom screen boundary, I cannot move the window
out of the top edge at all. I'm assuming this is a code change, since I
haven't found a configuration option for it.
Is there a way to revert to the old behavior? Why is the top edge getting
this special treatment all of a suddent?

Thank you!
alex