List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Howto get rid of "virtual" tag?
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2004-09-08 20:04:51

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 15:29, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> >In theory you can do that as well from outside the function, but I don't
> > know the syntax, maybe myObject->myClass::criticalFunction()?
>
> This works. I tried yesterday to make sure :-)

I know, the problem is that i don't call the critical function directly but
it's called from another (virtual, but that's not important) function i
cannot reimplement without rewriting big parts of qwidget (as it uses a lot
of private stuff i can't acces from inheritence)

Thomas
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!