List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Howto get rid of "virtual" tag? / #68528
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2004-09-08 5:35:41

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 02:35, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> With that value of 'group', it's bound to crash. The test at the beginning
> of the function tests for group >= KIcon::LastGroup, but never tests for it
> being < 0.

jupp, but that's not from my backtrace and i don't know about the source of
the comment (the invalid number could have come from some uninitialized
integer out of whatever application) and bug #68528 has several comments with
correct groups

> Can you get a debugging backtrace?
i'll have to recompile kdelibs (with debug enabled) ... that could last some
time (i.e. probably not before tomorrow) and of course i cannot guarantee the
bug is then still reproduceable

> BTW, reply on bug #68528.
if i get some usefull backtrace...

Thomas
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!