List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problems compiling kdepim/kaddressbook
From:       Edwin Schepers <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2004-09-02 21:36:06

On donderdag 02 september 2004 11:54 vm, Bernd Pol wrote:

> This is a kconfig-compiler problem in the kdepim/kaddressbook directory
> (the parent of the failing make directory). Runing kconfig-compiler
> manually did solve the problem here.
Thanks,
Manually running "kconfig_compiler kaddressbook.kcfg kabprefs_base.kcfgc" did
solve the problem. But I think it's a problem when I have to do this manually
every time I build kdepim. knotes has the same problem.

For knotes, the problem is that there's no dependency in the Makefile on
knote.cpp to knoteconfig.h and knotesglobalconfig.h .
If I add the dependency, the kconfig_compiler is called and it compiles okay.

For kaddressbook/printing, there's no kabprefs_base.h dependency on
printingwizard.cpp. And kabprefs_base.h is not already created so the
compilation fails. I wouldn't know how to fix this.

Regards,
Edwin