List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dynamic menus and shortcuts
From:       Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-31 11:24:12

Dňa Utorok 31 August 2004 12:19 Kevin Krammer napísal:
> On Tuesday 31 August 2004 10:14, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > How can I build KMainWindow menus dynamically (not via XMLGUI file), so
> > even keyboard shortcuts work?
> >
> > Thanks for any hints.
>
> See documentation of KPopupMenu, QPopupMenu and KAction

Do you mean:

menu = new KPopupMenu
action = new KAction (.... Key_K)
action->plug (menu)

?

It does not work. The shortcut is shown in the menu, but does not work.
Selecting the menu entry directly work fine. I have to reconfigure the
shortcut keys in UI to make it work.

Stano