List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QPixmap from URL
From:       Nathan Toone <nathan () toonetown ! com>
Date:       2004-08-30 21:41:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Is there a way to create a QPixmap from a url directly?  I'd like a method
(that blocks) that basically looks something like this:

KURL url="http://www.someurl.com/image.jpg"
QPixmap p=loadPixmapFromURL(url);

I'd like the second line to block until the entire pixmap is loaded - or be a
null pixmap if there was an error (or some other way of detecting errors...)

Is this possible?

-Nathan