List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Regular Expression to remove comments in a file
From:       Mario <tweakBSD () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-08-30 10:38:54

Hello kool list,

at the moment I'm getting in trouble with QRegExp, always the same my regular
expressions are bad.
What exp. whould you use to replace every "#comment bla bla\n " with just
"\n" ??

I tried the wildcard but I knew it would remove to many 'cause it's handling
"\n" like a normal char, so there must be an exp. which excludes only "\n",
hope somebody will understand what I mean.

Regards Mario