List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail Bug very annoying
From:       Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-08-26 20:33:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 26 August 2004 21:12, Zé wrote:

> If is fault of who sends the messages, the ISP; then tell me why
> Evolution and other email clients like thunderbird are capable of well
> displays these same emails that kmail is incapable of, instead shows it
> in blank.

Because those email clients are obviously more forgiving when it comes to
broken messages. You have been told all this before many times. Please top
wasting everybody's time with this non-issue and instead ask the mozilla-zine
people (or whoever sends these broken mails) to fix their bulkmail software.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi@freebsd.org