List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Merge StatusBar of KPart/KPlugin into Main Window?
From:       André_Somers <a.t.somers () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2004-08-26 18:05:34

On Thursday 26 August 2004 19:59, you wrote:
> I went to  http://developer.kde.org/source/codebrowsing.html to try and
> browse the code but the service is down and has been down.  Would it be
> hard to send a snippet?  In any case,  thanks for pointing me in the right
> direction.
Sorry, I don't have the sourcecode here, and I don't have time to fetch it and
go looking for you. Downloading any source tar from KDE 3.3.0 (kdepim module)
would give you the source you are looking for though. After that, it's a bit
of grepping to find it. I would have to do the same, as I am not familiar
with the code myself either.

BTW: Please DON'T reply in private, use the mailinglist instead.

Regards,

André
--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant