List:       kde-devel
Subject:    onChange Event not getting fired
From:       B S Prabhakar <bsprab () yahoo-inc ! com>
Date:       2004-08-25 6:37:17

Hi,

   I am having requirement to fillup form programatically, I am using
KHTML library shipped with KDE-3.2.2  for the same.

One of the form I am processing is having a list box,  when I make
selection using  setSelectedIndex(int) of HTMLSelectElement, onChange
event is not getting fired but  when focus() of HTMLSelectElement is
called onFocus event is getting fired. Should I do anything special for
emiting onChange event ?

ThanX,
-- BSP