List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DOUBLE RIGHT-CLICK!!!
From:       André_Somers <a.t.somers () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2004-08-19 15:11:00

On Thursday 19 August 2004 16:59, Christopher Layne wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 04:47:40PM +0200, Andr? Somers wrote:
> > And I'm not planning on starting a training either. I fear it would make
> > me more susceptable to RSI.
> Without being an expert on RSI, one could speculate the reverse way that
> dependence on less fingers may result in RSI moreso than dependence on all
> fingers.
I'm no expert either, but one could also argue that a usuage pattern that is
"not natural" might induce RSI, and I find it more natural to apply pressure
with my index finger than with my ringfinger. Pure speculation for my part.
Anyway, I'm trying to use the keyboard as much as possible (at which I _do_
us my ringfingers too, by the way.)

André

--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant