List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KBeam / Obex over IR [Was: Hi:]
From:       "Georges A.K." <dgege1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-08-15 6:32:04

Yes, KBeam is fully functional, I've been using it for some time now and it
works like a charm. As far as your Nokia goes, as long as it supports Obex,
it should work (can you send or receive files or contacts to other,
non-Nokia, phones ?). If you ever get your IR setup, give it a try, I'm sure
you'll find it handy :)

Georges