List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Newbie to kde
From:       Umadhav Salapu <umadhav_s () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-08-15 2:46:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

    I am a programmer working for a software development company in Visual basic and \
C#. I would like to contribute towards KDE development during my spare time. I do \
have some knowledge of C++. But I have not used Linux before. And I am wondering, how \
I should start about doing this.
    Could someone guide me through the actual process and if anyone needs my help in \
actually developing, I would be glad to do so.

Umadhav.