List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: HEAD is open for development again
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-13 18:15:31

Hi!

I'd like to open HEAD for normal development again with this mail. The
final KDE_3_3_0_RELEASE is tagged (beside kde-i18n) and I will start
preparing packages.

So please be very conservative with backports at this point and notify
me for every commit that you consider important enough to redo the packages
(I have veto right of course).

In case the question arises: HEAD in kde-i18n was open before and the backport
rule applies there too (but I got a wild card for vetoing there).

Greetings, Stephan