List:       kde-devel
Subject:    max QString length?
From:       James Horey <jhorey () cs ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2004-08-12 3:42:08

Hi, I have a very large text file that I am trying to read into a single
QString object. Although I can read every single line in using readLine() and
display it, it seems as though when I concatenate each line to the QString
object, the QString object only contains a portion of the entire text.  Is
there an upper limit to the number of characters a QString object can hold?
Thanks for the help!

-James Horey