List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Adding X.org support to kxconfig
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () arklinux ! org>
Date:       2004-08-12 1:49:28

As the subject states, I am in the process of adding support for X.org to
kxconfig. However, I've one major snag....

At this time, Ark Linux (my development platform), does not have X.org in our
distribution. We likely will not be moving up to it until after Ark 1.0
final. Because of this, I do not know the exact difference between X.org and
XFree86. I'd appreciate it, if anyone could point out the exact differences
off list to me so I can make the appropriate changes necessary. Thanks in
advance.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.tolharadyne.net