List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Connect KDE apps using D-BUS
From:       Sashmit Bhaduri <sashmit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-29 19:08:32

> Despite the title, the article isn't actually at all about connecting kde apps
> using d-bus.

Yeah, from the title, I would have expected at least an example that
can be used within KDE apps. The idea of the article itself isn't bad,
however.

Perhaps the name got mangled with the "Connect KDE apps using DCOP"
article that was on devworks earlier this year
(http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-dcop/)