List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Trouble with iterators QStringList[Scanned]
From:       "Jason Keirstead" <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-07-28 19:35:30

On July 28, 2004 04:32 pm, Michael Pyne wrote:
> Is it possible to decrement the iterator returned by begin().

According to the TT docs decrementing begin() is undefined.

On July 28, 2004 04:28 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> It used to be possible to check against end() instead, but it seems that Qt
> 3.3 no longer supports that. I guess you can use an index instead.

Iterating a string list by index is really slow, I think his original idea to
just do the begin() check separate is better.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson