List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Howto provide a plugin api ?
From:       Mario <tweakBSD () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-07-27 7:39:47

Hello list.

at the moment I'm recoding tweakBSD for the 4th time, and now my decision
was to provide a plugin api, so every MDIchildview could be a plugin ! I want
to create a preferences page which shows all loaded plugins and some
info on it! Every plugin should be able to add groups and buttons to my
'ToolBoxDock'.

If there is a default way to make an app pluggable, please tell me and give
some code example if possible!

Thank you very much,

Mario