List:       kde-devel
Subject:    yet kdesdk admin and kbabel
From:       Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2004-07-26 18:02:09

Hi. I've got also problem with Berkley Databasa 4.2 detection for compiling
KBabel. I've got may config.log but it's about 120 KByte so I think mailing
list reject this email. Who can I contact to solve together the problem?
Sending this file? In config.log appears not correct the related db4:
DBIV_INCLUDES='.'
DBIV_LDFLAGS='.'
DBIV_NAME='db'
LIB_DBIV=''

also if:
kde_cv_berk_database=db42

I think should be:
DBIV_INCLUDES='/usr/include/db4'
DBIV_NAME='db4'
LIB_DBIV='-ldb4'

or not?
Gianni

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to this list.
--
A KDE Italian translator
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.7