List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "new" science application - is it worth a dot article?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-07-26 14:09:13

On Monday 26 July 2004 14:59, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> mailing list:
>
> If you have problems signing up for the mailing list, please mail me
> privately - I'll add you to the list manually.
>
> Someone just mailed me that there are issues with registering at the
> list... it might be a blacklist issue or a issue with freelists.org - I
> hope to find out soon.

was a blacklist issue. Freelists.org removed the particular entry.

Besides, if I don't get any negative replies I think I will write a dot
article for tomorrow. I guess a title like "Simulating the Universe" from the
"playing god dept." would be nice :)

Should I scratch the kde-science module issue mentioned in this thread?