List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: make -f Makefile.cvs fails in kdegames
From:       Albert Astals Cid <astals11 () terra ! es>
Date:       2004-07-17 21:25:41

And the error you get in kdevelop was also a error in the Makefile.am

-libdocdvjuplugin_la_LIBADD = $(top_builddir)/lib/libkdevelop.la
+libdocdjvuplugin_la_LIBADD = $(top_builddir)/lib/libkdevelop.la

The strange thing is that me (us should i suppose) get only warnings and you
get errors.

A Dissabte 17 Juliol 2004 23:02, Scott Newton va escriure: