List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile error in kdelibs
From:       Albert Astals Cid <astals11 () terra ! es>
Date:       2004-07-14 22:44:42

I also use Mandrake 10.0
The proble is I have the gssapi.h file in /usr/include/gssapi/gssapi.h but in
Makefile from kdelibs/kioslave/http/Makefile i get
GSSAPI_INCS = -I/usr/include
which should be
GSSAPI_INCS = -I/usr/include/gssapi

Any idea on how to fix that?

Albert

A Dijous 15 Juliol 2004 00:38, Alfons Hoogervorst va escriure: