List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dissapearing icons in KDE dialog boxes
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-07-06 1:49:54

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:02:55 +0200
Stephan Binner <binner@kde.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 01 July 2004 08:41, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
>
> > In fact, I still haven't been able to find where that setting is
> > located.
>
> Control Center/Appearance & Themes/Styles: [x] Show icons on buttons
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

Hello, Everyone :)
Before a recent update of KDE from CVS HEAD, I made sure to check the
option mentioned above.  I Have Not unchecked it since then, but after
my recent (this evening) update from CVS HEAD, the icons are now gone
from the buttons, and the option is unchecked!  My wife and I are the
only people that use this computer, and she wouldn't know how to change
that setting anyway.  So, apparently, something is causing at least that
setting, possibly more, to change all on their own.  Since I have no
idea what component this should be reported under, I would appreciate
any information on that, so I can report it apporpriately.

Steven P. Ulrick