List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror hangs when dealing with ten thousand files
From:       Colossus <colossus () 3000 ! it>
Date:       2004-06-29 8:35:02

Hi boys,
I hope this email with the attachment will not be misunderstood
as a konqueror's blame, I'm just trying to explain what happens
when I try to delete *.dnd ending files in a folder with over ten thousand
files. I attached a screenshot showing the problem. Please don't start futile
controversy. Thank you,

gt@Colossus:/Projects/HXG_orthologs/Human-Xenopus$ konqueror --version
Qt: 3.2.3
KDE: 3.2.1
Konqueror: 3.2.1

I used the Select feature from the Edit menu to select only *.dnd files.
--
Colossus

Mizio, a proxy scanner tool with GUI for Linux
http://mizio.sourceforge.net

["konqueror_hang.png" (image/png)]