List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding KDE 4
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-02 23:29:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Ulrik Mikaelsson wrote:
>Another issue I have with I/O-slaves is that if I using Konqi browse
> to some certain URL over, say fish://. I can see the files, I can
> view the files contents, but if I right-click a file and choose to
> open it using Quanta, I can edit the file and I can save the file,
> but the file won't be sent back up to the server until I close down
> Quanta. If I on the other hand just open the file using Quanta:s own
> open-dialog. Editing and storing the file works right-away, without
> closing or anything else.
>
>I don't know whether the latter problem is a problem of the
> I/O-slaves, or something else.

Probably something else. Your association with Quanta probably says "%f"
or "%F" or nothing at all. Put "%U" there and Konqueror will launch
Quanta with the full fish:// URL.

And if this is a stock .desktop, then file a bug report.
--
  Thiago Macieira  -  Registered Linux user #65028
   thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info