List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QtGtk Bug
From:       Taj Morton <taj-kde () wildgardenseed ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 4:11:32

Hi Everybody,
I've been playing with the QtGtk source from CVS and noticed a little bug :S.
I have Slackware 10 (KDE 3.2.3/Gnome 2.6.1) and buttons.cpp doesn't work
properly. After compiling, I run it and the window pops up. When I click File
Dialog button, the KDE Open dialog pops up (with no files listed), but then
freezes. It requires a Ctrl+C at the konsole to stop kill it. If I click the
messagebox, it pops up with text, but then freezes and requires a Ctrl+C.

Could this be a problem with the new Gtk?
Thanks,

--
Taj