List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: File System Units
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-06-25 23:58:32

On June 26, 2004 12:50 am, Pupeno wrote:
> That is just phisical devices... and it's not the 'main' thing. It doesn't
> show my home directory for instance, it just shows mount points, that is not
> enough and it is not accessible in the file/folder open/close dialogs. It is
> a start, but it is just one thing.

So, basically you are saying that devices:/ should be a default entry in the file -> \
open dialog config instead of the root directory. That would make the defaults \
Desktop, Home, Devices, Temporary Files. Right?

Seems like a trivial change to me. But is it needed? If you like devices better you \
can configure this yourself with a few mouse clicks.

--
There is no way of having a free society in which there is not abuse. Abuse is the \
very hallmark of liberty.

-- Lord Chief Justice Halisham