Michael Pyne wrote: > Hi all, > > After reading about a patch to the build system libtool script to enable the > LDFLAGS=-Wl,--as-needed command to work, I added it to my build routine, and > it's worked well for me so far. > > However, recently I got an error starting up KBugBuster that seems to have > been caused by that, and I was wondering if anyone else has received that, or > knows any workarounds. I suspect an error in binutils because the problem > was solved by resetting LDFLAGS, but I figure it's worth a shot. > > The specific error was a relocation error trying to find _ZTV14KBookmarkOwner, > which is the vtable for KBookmarkOwner according to c++filt. > Hello! I myself using this flag in every KDE module which I compiled myself and also wrote a configure check to see if it's usable, but I never experienced this kind of problem. I'm using binutils from Fedore Core 2. However, this patch is still not in CVS. Is it so bad? http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=108592987318214&w=2 Bye, György >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<