On Thursday 10 June 2004 11:15, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Am Donnerstag 10 Juni 2004 10:57 schrieb Colossus: > > I'm using kernel 2.6.4 WITHOUT scsi emulation. When accessing from the > > console with ls I don't get any of the above messages, checked with tail > > -f. Shall I fire a bug on bugs.kde.org ? > > Your DVD is defect and your kernel tells you - and you still blame > konqueror? Dear Stephan, I'm not blaming any KDE component, KDE is my preferite window manager. I admire KDE's developers work, efforts and time they spend to improve KDE over and over again. I just noted those I/O errors ONLY when browsing the content of the data DVD with konqueror and NOT from the console with standard unix commands. That's all. Please don't get offended too fast :-). Long life to KDE ! -- Colossus Mizio, a proxy scanner tool with GUI for Linux http://mizio.sourceforge.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<