List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ksysv usability
From:       Zack Cerza <zcerza () coe ! neu ! edu>
Date:       2004-05-30 20:55:02

Hello all,

I use ksysv on occasion, but one thing has bothered me, though, since I first
started using it. I assumed it was a simple bug that would be fixed soon, but
that was a few releases ago.

When you resize the main ksysv window, all the little "panels" in it stay the
same size - the size being "too damn small to see anything." I don't know
much at all about Qt programming (which is sad... anyone know a good book?),
but it can't be that hard to change this behavior. I first thought to look
for .ui files in kdeadmin-3.2.2/kdesdk/ (from the Debian package), but that
only turned up UI designs for the
config dialogs.

So, is anyone here familiar with ksysv's code? Where is the interface defined
if not in a .ui file? Would this be feasible to fix?

Thanks,
--
Zack Cerza	<zcerza@coe.neu.edu>
PGP Key ID:	9A8BE23F