List:       kde-devel
Subject:    app docs installation paths
From:       Jean Pierre Charalambos <charalam () lsi ! upc ! es>
Date:       2004-05-26 16:29:02

Hi all,

My app. is an electronic book. Hence it handles two types of docs: the app
specific (index.docbook) and the book contents in HTML (which also include
some translatatikons). Which would be the most "standard" place to put the
HTML book contents ($KDEDIR/share/apps/$MYAPP or
$KDEDIR/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/$MYAPP)?

BTW How (or where) can I define an app. to be a toy (bu default, kdevelop
defines it as utilities, i.e., it places it in the utilities menu)?

Thanks in advanced,

Jean Pierre