List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction not showing & Code Completition
From:       Thomas McGuire <thomasmg () web ! de>
Date:       2004-05-24 17:15:21

Thanks very much for the help, my action is now working perfectly !

> Some advice though:  Qt includes a program called assistant which includes
> very good documentation on all of Qt.  Use it, it's very helpful.  As far as
> the menus go, there are tutorials on http://developer.kde.org/ on how KDE
> handles menus nowadays.  Otherwise, your QPopupMenu thing *should* have
> worked as far as I can see, but I'm probably missing something.
Yes, I use the QT help with KDevelop. I wish the KDE docs were as good as they
are.
I also downloaded developer.kde.org for local browsing, but I did not read the
XML GUI tutorial because I thought that it would only be useful for merging
parts.

> Fastest is AFAIK QFile::readAll()
How could I miss that ??

Thanks very much,