List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: request for comments on apples contribution to conquerer
From:       thomas.bauer () nanuk ! at
Date:       2004-05-21 21:55:56

hi!

first: sorry about the carelessness of misspelling the project name.
second: it was just a question. mainly for my own interest (apparently
hard to imagine and unwelcome)
yes, i know how to spell google and yes - i used it before posting here.
third: karl heinz, thank you. your posting answered questions about the
opensource community i did not even ask.

anyway, many thanks to all those, that took the time to send me real
answers.

regards
tom