List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: HTML
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-05-03 16:27:29

On May 2, 2004 12:12 pm, Nathan Toone wrote:

> So apparently, others are having the problem with selecting text rendered
> by KHTML.  It's kind of annoying (but something I can live with), but I was
> just wondering what happened?  Is something getting redesigned or
> refactored?

As a workaround I have found that if you *double click* on the word you want
your selection to start at, it then works OK ( you can extend the
selection ).

Only downside is that now that you're in this mode you can't get out of it
without re-loading the page :P

But at least it lets you select the text...

--
Jason Keirstead
http://www.keirstead.org