List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMenu items
From:       Richard Stellingwerff <richard () stellingwerff ! com>
Date:       2004-05-02 21:55:48

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out a way to get a list of all the items in the KMenu.
I've checked the source of the KMenu from kdebase, and the way it seems to do
it, is by iterating through an EntryList from the "menus" group of
KGlobal::config().

However, in my own application, the KConfig object I get from
KGlobal::config() does not contain the group "menus" nor "KMenu".

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to do this?

Kind regards,
Richard.