List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DANGER Fedora
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-04-30 21:05:55

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:34:18 +0200
Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl> wrote:

> On Wednesday 28 April 2004 00:02, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:03:08 -0300
> > I will post the following information on a website so you can look
> > at it at your convenience.  I will include a link to it in any email
> > that I send you relating to compiling, installing and running KDE
> > from CVS HEAD.
>
> No messages implies that all is going well, I assume? Steven, can you
> figure out where syslog is defined and which library it lives in?

Hello, Adriaan :)
Yes, no message, in this case, does mean that all is going well :)  When
I get a moment later tonight, I will be contacting the list with a few
observations, but that won't be for a few hours.  On another subject, I
figured since I have had renewed success compiling and installing KDE
from CVS HEAD on Fedora Core 1, that I would also try compiling KDE
3.2.2 on our Fedora Core 1 system.

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick