List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Compile statically linked binary
From:       Malco <malco () spymac ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 10:47:06

Hi all,
I try compile a kde prog calle kile (http://kile.sourceforge.net) statically
linked on linux box with Kde3.1and Qt3.1 libraryes	to use it non linux box
with Kde3.0 and Qt3.0 libraryes.
To configure the Makefile I use:
./configure --prefix=/path/to/kde --enable-static=yes --enable-shared=no
but make command give me binary of kile dynamically linked.
How cai I do to compile it staticalluy linked?

Thanks.

P.S. I have ask on kile forum and them tell me to ask here.

Malco