List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem compiling kdebindings - CVS HEAD/Fedora Core/Unsermake
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-04-28 8:07:47

Hello, Everyone :)
I am having problems compiling "kdebindings" from CVS HEAD using Unsermake.
I notic
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE.
*** GOOD LUCK!! :)
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
dcopc/Makefile.am: Warning: includedir redefined
kdejava/koala/Makefile.am: Warning: datadir redefined
kdejava/koala/org/kde/koala/Makefile.am: Warning: JAVAC redefined
qtjava/javalib/Makefile.am: Warning: datadir redefined
qtjava/javalib/org/kde/qt/Makefile.am: Warning: JAVAC redefined
ERROR:qtsharp/src/bindings/Makefile.am: target 'build' marked PHONY but isn't present
ERROR:qtsharp/src/bindings/Makefile.am: target 'sources' marked PHONY but isn't present
ERROR:dcopjava/tests/Makefile.am: unknown source extension .java for test.class
kjsembed/Makefile.am: QTDIR not defined
kjsembed/Makefile.rules: QTDIR not defined

<I Snipped a lot of lines that exactly duplicate the one immediately
above>

kjsembed/plugin/Makefile.am: QTDIR not defined
kjsembed/plugin/Makefile.rules: QTDIR not defined
kjsembed/plugin/Makefile.rules: QTDIR not defined
kjsembed/plugins/Makefile.am: defines METASOURCES = AUTO twice
korundum/bin/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
korundum/bin/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
korundum/rubylib/korundum/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
korundum/rubylib/korundum/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
qtruby/rubylib/designer/rbuic/Makefile.am: KDE_CXXFLAGS not defined
xparts/mozilla/Makefile.am: GLIB_LDFLAGS not defined
xparts/mozilla/Makefile.am: GTK_LDFLAGS not defined
xparts/mozilla/Makefile.am: defines METASOURCES = AUTO twice
xparts/src/gtk/Makefile.am: GLIB_INCLUDES not defined
xparts/xpart_notepad/Makefile.am: defines METASOURCES = AUTO twice
korundum/bin/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
korundum/rubylib/korundum/Makefile.am: LIB_KDE not defined
ERROR:qtsharp/src/libqtsharp/Makefile.am: LDFLAGS contains libtool
	file ../../../qtc/clib/qtc/libqtc.la. These belong in LIBADD
	(for libs) or LDADD (for programs)
ERROR:smoke/Makefile.am: SUBDIRS contains variable kde_build_libsmoke
xparts/mozilla/Makefile.am: GLIB_LDFLAGS not defined
xparts/mozilla/Makefile.am: GTK_LDFLAGS not defined
ERROR:xparts/xpart_notepad/Makefile.am: Empty file list for include_HEADERS
dcopjava/binding/Makefile.am: there are dependencies for the source file client.cpp without
	rules to generate it. This should most probably read as
	dependencies for the object file.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

The problem that I see is just that I can't seem to use Unsermake to
compile this module.  But, if there is anything I can do to help with
Unsermake, let me know :) I really like the idea behind Unsermake,
therefore, is there a way to compile a module that Unsermake won't
compile without having the comment out the line in my ".bash_profile"
file that enables Unsermake?

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help on this issue :)
Steven P. Ulrick