List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Pb with Scrollbars in KHTMLPart/View
From:       Julien Gilles <jgilles () glmultimedia ! com>
Date:       2004-04-27 10:31:32

I am playing with my first application using KDE API ; I just want to
display an HTML document in fullscreen without scrollbar.

My project (from Hello World example using kdevelop) contains only one
class, inheriting KMainWindow.

In constructor :

{
  QHBox * box = new QHBox (this);
  setCentralWidget(box);

  KURL url = "http://kde.org";
  KHTMLPart* br = new KHTMLPart(box);

  br->view()->setVScrollBarMode(QScrollView::AlwaysOff);
  br->view()->setHScrollBarMode(QScrollView::AlwaysOff);

  br->openURL(url);
  showFullScreen();
}

First minor problem : if showFullScreen() is before the KHTMLPart
creation, the screen remains grey. But after it'ok.

Second problem : the scrollbars are always presents.

--
Julien Gilles.