List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Linking problem  kdeextragear-2/konversation
From:       Stanislav Karchebny <berk () upnet ! ru>
Date:       2004-04-24 16:23:39

On Saturday 24 April 2004 21:50, Michael Seiwert wrote:
> since two weeks there is an ugly linking problem related to artslib
> when compiling konversation. Is there a possibility to
> workaround this problem ?

AFAIK, its due the problem with enabling sound support and David Faure's (??)
proposal to help with it, i think it breaks since then... Will be fixed Real
Soon Now (tm).

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.