List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to create and add App Template on kdesdk/kdevelop
From:       Wagner Sales <wsalles2003 () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-04-23 19:18:19

Hi all;

I'm currently developing applications using InsigthToolKit ( image
segmentation/registration toolkit ), VTK ( VisualisationToolKit ), Qt
and kdelibs. Since I'm using kdevelop 3, I'm adding the link and include
parameters directly in Automake Manager. But that's are an expensive
time, since I'm not developing just one app. Because that, I'm thinking
in to create a template to use with kdevelop ( like the templates with
kdelibs, KFile plugin, etc). Then, if someone can help me:
- Have some document (tutorial) to cover this subject or just to start
the creation?
- After the creation, how contribute with them? ( I think that's not
interesting to much people, but, if someone wants... :) )

thks

Wagner