List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QT apps in KDE
From:       Tim Hawkins <tim () contentspace ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-20 8:34:28

Hi all

Im after a bit of advice, Im currently designing an app that I want to bring
up under QT3 for portability reasons, however I would like this app also
to be a "first class" KDE app too, when running in a KDE enviroment.

Does anybody have any experience in designing apps that can "sense"
the KDE enviroment and adjust themselves to it, ie register themselves as
parts etc.