On Monday 19 April 2004 20:48, Nilesh Bansal wrote: > I have written a small panel applet. But there is some memory leak in > applet. Is there any way by which i can find out where the problem is. > (http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/nilesh/linux/ftpmonitor/) This standard reply would be: use valgrind. But don't ask me how :-/ Perhaps there are some mem-leak-hunting-wizards on the list? best, Jeroen -- Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE http://kile.sourceforge.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<