List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic Testing tool now available for KDE
From:       Stanislav Karchebny <berk () upnet ! ru>
Date:       2004-04-08 7:57:29

On Thursday 08 April 2004 01:26, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> Today, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB released the first beta version of
> KD Executor 2.0; our tool for testing and automation. We
> are proud to make available a free version of this to the KDE community.
> (Free as in beer, not as in speech).

Is there a gcc3.4/libstdc++.so.6 version?
I ditched my libstdc++.so.5 =)

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.