List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KCModule & KUser
From:       Szombathelyi_György <gyurco () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2004-04-07 6:41:59

Jean-Philippe Schneider wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I try to translate KUser into a kcontrol module
> I have a problem... The global var KError *err doesn't seems to be happy when
> in the module constructor I do a simple err = NULL;
> any idea?
> note that another pointer, config doesn't react like err and works well.
>

> thanks

Hello!

Before you go very far with KUser rewrites: I'm currently working in
major feature-enhancements in KUser. I already added support for
multiple user/group databases (files and LDAP), and samba support (in
LDAP). It would be nice to coordinate the efforts. What I can do is to
commit my changes to CVS soon.

Bye,
György