Hi all, I have a nested folder structure in KMail: - inbox - outbox + nest1 + nest2 - nest3 Can I use the kmail dcop call dcopAddMessage to add a new message to one of the nested folders (for example, nest2)? I tried calling dcopAddMessage("nest1/nest2", "/path/to/my/file") but it failed miserably, crashing kmail in the process. Is there any other way to take care of that? Also if the nested folder structure doesn't exist yet, can I create it through one or more dcop calls? dcopAddMessage creates a single folder if it doesn't exist but I couldn't create nested folders with it. Basically, I am trying to create a kmail import filter where I could specify a folder and all the subfolders would be scanned recursively for mbox files. The subfolders structure would be created in Kmail with all the mail messages imported accordingly. Can I do this through dcop calls as opposed to manipulating physical folders myself (I would rather not mess around with the .nest1.directory/.nest2.directory etc.)? Thanks in advance, Tim. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<