List:       kde-devel
Subject:    network communication using DCOP
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-03-13 10:49:10

Hi all,

If I want to use DCOP for network communication... how can I best accomplish
this?

I guess I have to connect to the dcopserver of the foreign host, but how can I
do this? DCOPClient::setServerAddress doesn't seem to do the job.... or at
least not the way I expect (giving the IP address).

Please help.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Raphael

PS: in the end I want a process on each machine that can call methods of each
other through DCOP (remote procedure call).