List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: #include "foo.moc"
From:       Joerg Anders <j.anders () informatik ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2004-03-04 12:37:54

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> not an am_edit situation. File your wish item (for that's what it is)
> to automake developers, so that you may write rules like:

 Ok, I see! I think I have a solution: I put all files needed
 to compile with -fexception in a subdirectory an place a
 separate Makefile.am there with KDE_CXXFLAGS = $(USE_EXCEPTIONS)
 which creates an *.la archive.

 My problem  is: How can I avoid the subdirectory is
 made first.

 Assume the subdirectory is "with_exceptions": I have to
 add this to SUBDIRS in upper Makefile.am:

 SUBDIRS = ... with_exceptions

 But this causes "with_exceptions" is handled first.

 But this is an error because in current directory the
 UIC must create some *.h first.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)